|Email:||rguiller 'at' wisc.edu|
|Main Country of Residence:||UNITED STATES|
|Section:||PHYSIOLOGY & NEUROSCIENCE|
Present and Previous Positions
- Professor in the Department of Anatomy at the School of Medicine of Marmara University 2006-2010
- Visiting Professor, and Senior Scientist, Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison Wi. 1996 to 2002, emeritus professor, 2002- present.
- Dr Lee’s Professor and Head of Department of Human Anatomy, Oxford University 1984-1996
- Professor, Department of Pharmacological and Physiological Sciences, and Chair of Committee on Neurobiology, University of Chicago 1977-1984
- Associate Professor, Professor, Department of Anatomy, University of Wisconsin, School of Medicine, Madison Wi. 1964-1977
- Assistant Lecturer, Lecturer, Reader, Department of Anatomy, University College London, 1953-1964.
Fields of Scholarship
- sensory pathways
Honours and Awards
- Fellow of the Royal Society, 1983