Academia Europaea (AE) – ALLEA Joint Annual Conference
in collaboration with the Young Academy of Europe (YAE)
and the Hungarian Academy of Science (HAS)#
Sustainability and Resilience #
Budapest, 3-7 September 2017#
On the conference website you can find;
- 3-4 September - AE pre-conference workshops (AE Humanities and Social Science Class section workshops). NOTE : registration not needed, but please let the organiser know that you will attend.
- Main conference program (starts at 16:30 on 4th September). Sessions and speaker information - REGISTRATION OBLIGATORY
- ONLINE REGISTRATION and PAYMENT system
- INFORMATION about the AE Gold Medal, The 2017 Erasmus Medal, The 2017 ALLEA Mdm de STAEL prize. The first Young Academy of Europe prize. The first Adam Kondorosi (advanced scholars) prize for Plant Sciences and the 2017 AE-Burgen scholars awards
- Post -conference social excursion and field trip (7h September)
- BUDAPEST HOTEL recommendations and booking information (including specific special rate deadlines)
Information will be posted and updated of over the coming weeks.
OTHER BUSINESS MEETINGS THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN BUDAPEST, DURINGTHE ANNUAL CONFERENCE PERIOD:#
- 4th September at 13:30 – 16:00. The 2017 Annual Business meeting of all AE Members of the Academia Europaea
- 4th September at 09:00 – 16:00. The Annual Business meeting of ALLEA member organisations
- 4th September at 13:30 – 16:00. The 2017 Annual Business meeting of the members of the Young Academy of Europe
AE members elected in the 2016 cohort as especially welcome. They will be contacted by the Executive Secretary with specific information about their events.
Oxford University Press is delighted to offer conference delegates 30% discount on István Hargittai and Magdolna Hargittai’s recent book, Budapest Scientific. Simply click here, add the book to your shopping basket and apply the code ASPROMP8 to obtain the discount. This code will be valid until 30 September 2017.