Jeroen van den Bergh#
|Email:||jeroen.bergh 'at' uab.es|
|Main Country of Residence:||SPAIN|
|Section:||ECONOMICS, BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
Present and Previous Positions
- ICREA Research Professor in Environmental and Climate Economics, Institute of Environmental Science and Technology, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain (as of 2007)
- Professor of Environmental Economics, Faculty of Economics & Business Administration VU University, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (1997-2007)
- Honorary Professor of Environmental and Resource Economics, Faculty of Economics & Business Adm. & Inst. for Env. Studies, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands (as of 2007)
- Editor-in-chief of the journal "Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions"
Fields of Scholarship
- Environmental and Resource Economics
Honours and Awards
- Royal/Shell Prize 2002, for ‘Sustainable Development, Environment and Resources’
- IEC’s Sant Jordi Environmental Prize 2011.
- Editor of the Handbook of Environmental and Resource Economics (1300 pages). Other important books appeared with Cambridge University Press and The MIT Press.
There is 1 comment for this page.