|Email:||forsberg.hans 'at' telia.com|
|Main Country of Residence:||SWEDEN|
Present and Previous Positions
- 1980–82: Executive Vice President, technology and fleet management, Saléninvest AB
- 1972–79: President and CEO, Öresundsvarvet AB (shipbuilding)
- 1971–72: Corporate planning, Salén Shipping Companies
- 1964–71, from 1965 director of Foreign Secretariat, Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences
- 1962–64: Co-ordination of international research on use of radio-isotopes, International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA)
- 1960–62: Research and consulting, Isotope Techniques Laboratory, Stockholm
- 1955–59: Researcher and teacher in nuclear and physical chemistry, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
Fields of Scholarship
- Industrial isotope techniques
Honours and Awards
- President of Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) 1983–1994. President of Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences 1995-1996. Executive Member Ångpanneförenigens Forskningsstiftelse 2000-
- Member of IVA 1982. Foreign member of the engineering academies of Australia, Finland, Korea, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the United States of America and of the science academies of Lithuania, Romania and Russia.
- Jury member of the Charles Stark Draper Prize (US) and the Global Energy Prize (Russia).
- Member of board of directors of several public and private companies and state institutions between 1975 and 2000. Member of the planning committee for SEI 1990.
- Chairman of the Boards of The Swedish Institute of Aviation Research (FFA) 1996-2001, and Ångpanneföreningens Forskningsstiftelse 1991-2000, Chairman of STATT (Sweden´s Technical Attachés) 1989-95. Chairman Sweden-Japan Foundation 1986-1998. Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Royal Institute of Technology 1985-1994.
- Consultant to Sida and other organisations since 1995
- Decorations from Australia, France, Sweden and Thailand.
- Retired Captain (reserve) of the Swedish Army Corps of Engineers