Error: Image file 'edwards_robert_01.jpg'does not exist!
Present and Previous Positions
Robert Edwards passed away April 10, 2013.
- 1989 Professor Emeritus
- 1985 - 1989 Professor of Human Reproduction, University of Cambridge
- 1963 - 1985 University of Cambridge
- 1965 visiting scientist, Johns Hopkins University
- 1966 visiting scientist, University of North Carolina
Fields of Scholarship
- Human fertilization
Honours and Awards
- Extraordinary Fellow of Churchill College
- 1984 Fellow of the Royal Society
- 2001 Albert Lasker Clinical Medical Research Award
- 2010 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2010 "for the development of in vitro fertilization".