|Email:||carmen.claver 'at' urv.cat|
|Main Country of Residence:||SPAIN|
Present and Previous Positions
- 09/1991 - present Professor of Inorganic Chemistry. University "Rovira i Virgili"
- 01/2009 - 01/2011 Chair of Excellence “Pierre Fermat” for 6 months in ENSIACET-INP/ CNRS,Toulouse, France
- 04/1998 - 07/1998 Visiting Professor at "Chapel Hill" University of North Caroline
- 10/1985- 10/ 1985 Post-doctoral fellowship, ENSC Toulouse
- 10/1978 - 12/1991 Senior Lecturer. University of Barcelona, Faculty of Chemistry in Tarragona.
- 10/1975 - 09/1978 Assistant Lecturer. Inorganic Chemistry. University of Zaragoza.
Fields of Scholarship
- Organometallic Chemistry: Synthesis and reactivity. Design and preparation of modular ligands, in particular chiral ones.
- Homogeneous catalysis: Transition metals. Application to fine chemistry.
- Mechanistic studies:Understanding of the catalytic systems, through the structure/ catalytic results relationship.
- Metal nanoparticles: Stabilization and characterization. Application in catalysis.
Honours and Awards
- 2011 Nominated member of the "Real Academia de Ciencias" (correspondent member)
- 2010 Nominated member of the "Conseil Nactional de la Recherche Scientifique" France
- 2009-2011 Chair of Excellence “Pierre Fermat” for 6 months in ENSIACET-INP/ CNRS,Toulouse, France
- 2008 Nominated member of the “Real Academia de Ciencias de Zaragoza”
- 2007 Medal “Narcis Monturiol” for “her contribution to the development scientific and technologic in Catalonia”
- 2004 Distinguished Professor, University "Rovira i Virgili“, (Granted 2004-2008).
- 2003 Distinction for Research Promotion. "Generalitat de Catalunya" Granted from 2003 until 2009