|Email:||martino.bolognesi 'at' unimi.it|
|Main Country of Residence:||ITALY|
|Section:||BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY|
Present and Previous Positions
- since 2012 Deputy Director Dept of. Biosciences, University of Milano
- 2008 - 2012 Director Dept of. Biomolecular sciences and Biotechnology, University of Milano
- since 2005 Professor of Biochemistry, Dept. of Biomol. Sciences & Biotech., then Dept. of Biosciences (University of Milan, Italy).
- 1991 - 2004 Professor of Biophysics, at the University of Genova (Italy).
- 1979 - 1991 Associate Professor of Biophysical Chemistry at the University of Pavia (Italy).
- 1980 - 1981 PostDoc at the Max Planck Institut of Biochemistry, (Martinsried bei Munchen, Germany).
- 1976 - 1977 Visiting graduate student at the University of Oregon (Prof. B.W. Matthews), Eugene (OR, USA).
Fields of Scholarship
- Structural biology
- Protein functionality
Honours and Awards
- 2012 Member of Accademia dei Lincei
- 2011 Member of Academia Europaea
- 1995 EMBO Member