|Email:||daliprantis2002 'at' yahoo.gr|
|Main Country of Residence:||GREECE|
Present and Previous Positions
- 1996 - 2008 Member (1999-2004 Vice-President) of the European Committee for Social Rights, Council of Europe
- 1988 - 2000 Full Professor at the University of Strasbourg
- Since 2001 Emeritus Professor of Strasbourg University
- 1984 - 2008 Full Professor at the Democritos University of Strasbourg
- 1971 - 1979 Lecturer and Senior Lecturer at the University of Strasbourg
Fields of Scholarship
- Labour law relations
- Social Security and all social rights
- Sociology (general, economic, political)
- Empiric sociology of labour
- Jurisprudence (theory of law)
Honours and Awards
- December 2011 Election as corresponding Member of Athens Academy
- 2014 Homage volume of the University of Strasbourg (824 pages) entitled ‘The human work between Law and Sociology. Homage to Professor Nikitas Aliprantis’ (Le travail humain au carrefour du Droit et de la Sociologie. Hommage au Professeur Nikitas Aliprantis), Presses Universitaires de Strasbourg.
- 1995 medal given by the chief of staff C. Voulgaris for speeches of general culture made for the officers of the district of Thrace.
- 2010, official written homage by the Association of the alumni of the Experimental School of Athens University (model school) for his contributions to the science and education.
- 2009, commission established by contract with the French Institute of Athens (convention de prestations de service missionnaire) to organize a French-greek common Master of Social Law of the Toulouse I and Thessaloniki Universities.
- Honorary French academic distinction (palmes académiques)